Meaning of the flower of life
Today I would like to tell you a little more about the meaning and effect of the flower of life. As I mentioned in my homepage, the flower of life is a symbol which consists of 19 circles. This wonderful motif occurs all over the world such as: Ireland, Turkey, England, Israel, Egypt, China, Tibet, Greece and Japan – everywhere. It is known everywhere under the same name.
It isn’t called “flower” because it looks like a flower, but because it stands for the cycle of a fruit tree. This fruit-tree will sooner or later carry flowers which will then become fruit, e.g. pears, plums, etc. The resulting pieces of fruit carry the seeds that will fall on the ground and give life to a new fruit tree, and so it goes on and on and on. A cycle takes place in this case: first the tree, then the flower, then the seed and back again to the tree. This is fascinating, considering that this cycle constantly repeats itself, like life itself.
The seeds of life
In the center of the flower of life there are 7 interlaced circles, this pattern is called seed of life. It symbolizes the rite of creation and shows how life is created. If you draw the flower of life you always have to start with a circle. This is the beginning, this is how life begins for humans too, with the first fertilized ovocyte. Then this cell splits, the same thing happens with the Flower of Life, you have to draw the second circle so that it intersects the first exactly in the center. This process goes on until we have the first seven circles (seed of life). The process of the development of human life is the same, the oocytes continue to divide and form the first cluster of cells.
This should help clarify the concept:
This is a very nice picture that shows how cells split:
Let’s have a look at the effects of the flower of life
Now we have seen that the process of the development of life is contained in the flower of life. If we visualize this, we’ll recognize that the origin of our being is stored in the flower of life.
The basic structure, then!
This means that every time you look at the flower you see the beginning of everything
This means that you can connect with the origin!
I hope that by now you’ll have realized what I want to say. Everything that does not proceed harmoniously in your life, if you feel like you’ve left the track or even if you are experiencing physical problems – all of this can be corrected, because you have the key to the origin. Do you know that your first cells are located in your perineum, and ensure that the information of regeneration is sent to all other cells? These cells carry all the information you need to stay healthy. You just have to let them continue with this process and live your life in harmony, not in disharmony. And this is what the flower of life shows you. It is simply perfect.
I hope you liked my article “Flower of life meaning and effect”, if so I would be pleased to receive your comments.
You can also subscribe to my newsletter. You will receive interesting information about the flower of life directly in your inbox. 🙂 As a small gift, you’ll receive a picture of the Flower of Life in PDF format after registration.
From my Heart
- MADE IN GERMANY: 100% hand-painted Art on canvas by "Harmonie im Ganzen" (Jeannette and Karsten Wagner) from Chemnitz in Germany - made personally for you upon ordering - DELIVERY INCLUDES CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY! - 30 DAY RETURN POLICY!
- DESIGN: Flower of Life painted in gold on a white background with a gold border. Mandala energy image / wall art / spiritual decoration
- MATERIAL: hand painted on high quality canvas made from genuine heavy 380g/m² cotton and mounted on a strong and stable stretcher frame.
- DELIVERY: doubly secured with bubble wrap and sturdy outer cardboard packaging. The delivery also includes the wall attachment, which means you can hang the Art immediately.
- ORIGINAL HANDPAINTED CANVAS with acrylic paints, round. Painted completely by hand without using a stencil! We design all our symbols by hand according to the principles of sacred geometry. This is a very old and powerful technique.